MINIMIZED EXPOSURE AND RETRACTION. HA INFUSED.
The Rampart™ One Interbody Fusion System includes a novel implant design and instrumentation to minimizes exposure and retraction and potentially enhance bone formation without compromising post-operative imaging visualization.
MINIMAL EXPOSURE AND RETRACTION
- Screw locations are medialized and use a divergent screw trajectory
- Unique variable angle instruments provide collinear access to the spine
- One-of-a-kind Oblique implant options provide an alternative angle for implant placement to reduce the need for vessel retraction
Rampart One implant is made out of a next generation HA Enhanced PEEK-OPTIMA® from Invibio®, which has the potential to enhance bone growth and apposition.
- Hydroxyapatite (HA) is integrated throughout the PEEK material, instead of added as a coating for improved durability
- Integration process makes HA available to the body on all surfaces of the implant to support bone growth
- Integrated Guide System supports protected placement of the implant and screws
Multiple implant insertion angles reduces risk of vessel injury