SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF ENDOSCOPY. EXPLORE THE UNSEEN.
The OptiLIF Endo procedure seamlessly integrates spine endoscopy into the OptiLIF procedure, using the OptiMesh Multiplanar Expandable implant, without adding additional steps to the surgical workflow. With OptiLIF Endo, surgeons can directly visualize the disc space, neural structures, and bony anatomy throughout the procedure.
PROCEDURAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A single tubular retractor used for both the endoscopic discectomy/decompression and OptiLIF procedure to optimize workflow
- Endo-specific instrumentation allows for discectomy/endplate preparation under direct visualization
- Compatible with all endoscopic systems
THE BENEFITS OF OPTIMESH:
- Generates significant distraction forces capable of restoring spinal alignment and providing indirect decompression
- Endplate conforming, ALIF-size final footprint