MTF G2 Allograft
The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation's (MTF) unparalleled reputation for tissue quality and safety is why Spineology chose to partner with MTF to provide G2 graft products.
G2 grafts are proprietary Granular Graft mixtures of Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) and corticocancellous chips.
G2 grafts come in two versions: AFT and Dry Mix.
- Provided pre-packed into fill tubes with a Sodium Hyaluronate carrier to ease intraoperative handling
- Lot tested for osteoinductivity in addition to being osteoconductive
- Extensively tested prior to and after processing to insure safety
- Available for 1500E, 1500S, and 1500DS
Dry Mix Features:
- Extensively tested prior to and after processing to insure purity
- Easily mixed with autogenous materials intraoperatively
- Easily loaded into fill tubes intraoperatively